National Ice Cream Month
Jul 10, 2014
July is National Ice Cream Month! Luckily we can represent! Our pottery ice cream selections look good enough to eat! What's your fave flavor? Cone or cup? The possibilities all end in.. yum.
Bet you didn't know these fun facts about America's favorite frozen dessert!
Did You Know?
- Over $21 billion dollars is moved by Ice cream industry in United States alone.
- Ice cream “Brain Freeze” effect is triggered when cold ice touches the roof of your mouth, which causes blood vessels in the head to dilate.
- End of the World War II was celebrated by eating ice cream.
- There is 273 calories in one cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Ice cream can be made in many types – ordinary ice cream, frozen custard, frozen yogurt, reduced-fat ice cream, sherbet, gelato, and others.